Caring for your extensions

hand-tied hair extensions

Whether you’re hoping to achieve a dramatic transformation with extensions or simply looking for the confidence-boost that comes with having fuller hair, hand-tied hair extensions are the most gentle option among non-temporary extensions methods and deliver the most natural-looking results.

hand-tied hair extensions

Learn More

All installation appointments require a non-refundable retainer of 75% of the service fee listed below. At your appointment, you will pay for your hand-tied wefts and the remaining 25% of your service fee. All cancellations or reschedules must be made with at least 48 hours notice or will forfeit the retainer.

Investment

There are three options for your Initial Installation appointment, each of which includes custom dimensional hair color and upgraded treatments, hand-tied hair installation, cut, finished style, and our signature Heyday Home Care Kit to care for your investment between appointments.

Initial Installation Options

As a new client, you'll receive extra time at your first appointment for a thorough consultation and selection of hand-tied wefts. Expect your first appointment to last between 4-6 hours to create the extensions transformation of your dreams!

What to Expect

How it works

Your hand-tied wefts will be selected at your appointment and added to your final ticket price.

Request a hand-tied hair extensions appointment

Clients typically spend an additional $1400-2100 on 18" hair for this option

$925 + Hair

Ideal for those desiring maximum thickness and length, The Transformation may also be required for the woman whose own hair is very thick OR has shorter layers that require additional hair to achieve a natural-looking result.

2.5—3 Rows

Transformation

Clients typically spend an additional $1200-1450 on 18” hair for this option

$825 + Hair

Our most popular option! Ideal for the woman whose hair is at least to her collarbones and who would like to add length, The Enhancement allows for both dramatic results and ease of day-to-day maintenance.

1.5—2 Rows

Enhancement

Clients typically spend an additional $575-850 on 18” hair for this option

$725 + Hair

Ideal for the woman who wants to add volume and texture at her current natural length or slightly longer, The Refinement adds significant fullness while requiring the least day-to-day maintenance.

1 row

Refinement

Initial Installation

Click below to experience our virtual consultation. Based on your responses, we will provide our professional recommendation for the appropriate Initial Installation, and you can request an appointment from there!

let's have a virtual consultation

virtual consultation

Not sure what you need?

Request a maintenance appointment

The Maintenance Appointment menu is for existing clients and is designed for refining and refreshing your current color palette.

If you are a new client, or you want to significantly change your current look, please refer to the Initial Installation menu above.

Heyday Hand-Tied Hair Maintenance Appointments are required every 6-8 weeks and will include one item from each column below: Color + Styling AND Extensions Maintenance. Additional services and hand-tied weft pricing is listed below as well.

Maintenance appointments

Existing Clients

Request a maintenance appointment

*14” and 22” wefts are available by special order only and not available in all colors

$65-75 + tax
$105-130 + tax
$160-190 + tax

14” Wefts*
18” Wefts
22” Wefts*

Hand-tied Wefts

$100
$75
$150

Treatment

*Required with new hair

Reinstall Placement / Cut
Luxury B3 Deep Conditioning
VIP Removal Treatment

Additional  Services

*All Maintenance Appointments require both a Color + Styling AND Tightening service*

$175
$225
$275
$325
$375

1 Row
1.5 Row
2 Row
2.5 Row
3 Row

Tightening

$100
$200
$225-275
$300
$350

Shampoo / Style Only
Color Refresh
Base / Perimeter Refresh
Custom Dimension
Power Blonde

Color + Styling

— Emily

“I wake up every single day LOVING my hair! Best investment and best decision I ever made.”

what women are saying